Monday, April 16, 2018

Re: Field Trip this Friday, April 20

Here's that flyer I was telling you about :)



On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Little Elk River <littleelk@greatriverschool.org> wrote:
This Friday, April 20, Little Elk will be walking to Lyngblomsten, a home for older adults, to experience intergenerational improvisational theater with the Lakeshore Players! It's a mouthful, I know. I have attached a flyer if you would like to know more.

We will leave GRS at 9:30 and walk to Lyngblomsten, which is just west of Como Park. The walk will take about 30 minutes, so please make sure that your child is dressed appropriately. We will take our lunches and eat there at 11:30.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks.

John





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Elk River Update: Final Thoughts

Little Elk River Update, June 17, 2019: Final Thoughts I am working on finishing up the progress reports. They are hard to write ("...