Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Quick Hello from Little Elk

Hello Friends of Little Elk,
It was great to see the wonderful, supportive turn out for last week's Work Share! I hope that, for those of you who could attend, you were able to get a meaningful glimpse of our work. Please let me know if you have any questions about what you saw. 

It looks as though I am not going to have the time, this week, to complete an update worthy of the term "newsletter." However, I wanted to ask those of you who donated anything to the classroom in the last 2 months to send me an email listing what you purchased. We received a great outpouring of generosity from our Amazon wish list to paper towels and guinea pig supplies! But I can't keep track of everything that came in. They did not come with notes attached, and for many of the items Heather cannot tell from the wishlist. We would like to send you a 'thank you,' but we need to know who you are! Thanks so much. 

I look forward to writing you more next week.

Sincerely,

John





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Elk River Update: Final Thoughts

Little Elk River Update, June 17, 2019: Final Thoughts I am working on finishing up the progress reports. They are hard to write ("...