Friday, January 25, 2019

L.E.R.U.: Lice (and a little homework note)

Hello All,
I don't usually send you homework in pdf format because I want your children to develop the habit of caring for the paper that I hand them (every other Wednesday). For the most part, they have been doing a great job bringing it home and turning it in 2 weeks later. For some, they've done 
a good job asking me for another copy if they lose it. This is what I prefer. The homework is their responsibility, and they will profit from accepting it. 

However, if for some reason you would like to see it in digital form, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

And... we learned today that one of our classmates has lice. Please check your child's hair and treat accordingly!

Thank you and stay warm! I will be out looking for the medallion, but only because somebody has to do it.

John
 
--
John Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Elk River Update: Final Thoughts

Little Elk River Update, June 17, 2019: Final Thoughts I am working on finishing up the progress reports. They are hard to write ("...